Start with a quick and easy electric toothbrush for cumbersome brushing.
Electric toothbrush type
- Rotary type – Cleaning while rotating the bristles
- Sonic wave type – A method of cleaning with fine air bubbles as sonic vibrations come out of the bristles of the toothbrush
Electric toothbrush pros and cons and side effects
- Various functions depending on the product, such as whitening, tongue cleaner, gum massage, cleaning, etc.
- Can remove plaque in hard-to-reach places
- More effective at removing plaque than manual toothbrushes
- Help people with reduced mobility
- With a timer, it cleans cleanly until the right time
- More expensive than regular toothbrushes and toothbrush head
- Unusable if dropped or broken
- Cannot be used when overcharging or when the battery life is exhausted
- The lifespan of the electric toothbrush is 3 to 5 years, repurchase
How to use the electric toothbrush
- Wet a toothbrush with water and then apply toothpaste.
- Just press the button and the toothpaste will splash. Put the toothbrush in your mouth and turn on the power button.
- Think of brushing your teeth one by one and slowly move to the next tooth.
- Wipe the left, right, top, bottom, outside and inside teeth evenly.
- Gently clean only the teeth so that they do not pass from the gums and teeth to the gums.
- Brush head replacement cycle: 1 to 3 months
Tips for purchasing an electric toothbrush
- Gum massage, whitening, and tongue cleaning functions – This is a function that is only available in the premium line.
- Bluetooth – A function to share various information about the toothbrush in conjunction with a smartphone
- Location Detection – A function that can be connected to a mobile phone via Bluetooth to check where the less wiped place is with the app
- Travel Case – For business trips, travel, or work, the toothbrush is convenient to store, protect, and carry
- 360 degree smart ring light – Oral-B electric toothbrush models have a 360 smart ring function that lights up. Function to check brushing pressure and time
- 30 Second Reminder – A function that notifies you with a reminder every 30 minutes so that you can clean every corner of your mouth by dividing it into 4 areas to thoroughly clean your mouth for 2 minutes, which is the optimal brushing time
- Pressure sensor – When excessive pressure occurs, a function that changes the vibration with a notification sound to prevent and protect the gums and teeth from damage
- Brush head replacement notification – A function that detects when to use and replaces the toothbrush head among Philips models and informs you with a light
✓ Best choice
SOOCAS Sonic Electric Toothbrush X3U Smart Ultrasonic Tooth Brush Cleaner Adult Automatic 4 Weeks...