Following the previous article, it is a one-click installation to use WordPress cheaply.
If you sign up through the link below, you will receive a free US $100 credit for one month.
In other words, for the first month, you can use the VPS service for free with a dime guide.
(1) Select Server Type
Click + at the top right of the first screen. (Red Square – Deploy New Server)
(2) As shown in the figure below, select the server closest to your region for Cloud Computer and server location.
(3) Select server OS and cost by server specification.
Select Application-Wordpress as shown below.
-Server cost is $5 / month, hourly cost, but you won’t have to waste money with high-end specifications that you won’t even use.
(4) As shown in the figure below, the domain you own and the server of vultr you are creating will be connected, so select IPv6 and enter the server name as wd-test.
(The server name can be modified later.)
(5) If you click Deploy Now at the bottom, it takes about 1-2 minutes to create the server.
This will install a clean server with Ubuntu installed in 25GB SSD space as shown in the above specifications.
(6) Click on the server installed in vultr and it will appear like the picture below.
If you click the red square at the bottom https://xxxxx.com/wp-admin, a security warning window appears in the case of Chrome.
Since ssl is not applied, if you ignore it and connect to the page, you are prompted to enter your ID and password.
Then, enter the ID and password of the square.
(7) The WordPress installation screen is displayed as shown below.
The WordPress installation process comes out a lot when you google it, so skip it.
As explained above, you can easily use WordPress for $5 per month with one click.