I’m new to Linux.
It’s still a complete beginner to use while Google searches for basic Linux commands.
I have been using several hosting services such as Blue host and A2 hosting for many years.
However, for Linux beginners like me, I learned how to use more efficient and cheap web hosting, so I explain it below.
We explain based on overseas virtual server (VPS).
(1) If you sign up through the link below, you will receive a free US $100 credit for one month.
In other words, for the first month, you can use the VPS service for free with a dime guide.
(2) Select Server Type
Click + at the top right of the first screen. (Red Square – Deploy New Server)
(3) As shown in the figure below, select the server closest to your region for Cloud Computer and server location.
(4) Select server OS and cost by server specification.
-At first, it will follow the parentage, so just select it. I only Googled Ubuntu, so I don’t know other OS commands.
-Server cost is $5 / month, hourly cost, and you don’t have to waste money with high-end specifications that you won’t even use.
(5) As shown in the figure below, the domain you own and the server of vultr you are creating will be connected, so select IPv6 and enter the server name as wd-test.
(The server name can be modified later.)
(6) If you click Deploy Now at the bottom, it takes about 1-2 minutes to create the server.
This will install a clean server with Ubuntu installed in 25GB SSD space as shown in the above specifications.